Thursday, January 20, 2011

Journey Till Date


Tech Team: "Dude your requirement is not feasible!"
Client: "The requirement was within scope and initially you said that it will be done"
Manager: "Why aren't we not getting a sign off?"

Phew! for any typical BA this might be a normal scenario. But I believe that the learning from such loops should never be missed upon. This thought of capturing and analyzing the scenario and possible outcomes has led to start of this blog.

I came across so many blogs related to BA, but still felt a need for platform where 'I' can share my day to day learning from this exciting profession called-BA. So here it is. "Musings of a Business Analyst".

By the time this post will come into existence I would have completed 22 months in job as a Business Analyst.
Enough writing, I would love to post all that stuff which would be helpful to new BA's like me and the whole community.
Lets see how it shapes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment